Saturday, August 24, 2013

DIY: Back to School Gift Basket

Happy Saturday!
The first week of school has come and gone (thank goodness).
In honor of the new school year, I compiled a cute little gift basket for one of my good friends Brittany, who is a first year teacher!
It was super easy to make and she loved it!


Items I Purchased

Gift Basket 
(I purchased mine from Goodwill. They always have inexpensive baskets that have character!)
Tissue Box
Germ-X
Glue 
Ibuprofen 
Bandages
Candy 
Pack of Pencils
Stickers
Boys and Girls Bathroom Pass
Pack of Stars 
(To decorate the classroom!)
Dye cut Letters
E-card Spiral Notebook
(I got this from Walmart and have also seen them at Target. They're too funny!)

The link to the "Back to School Survival Kit" tag {here}


Warmly,
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment