Sunday, January 19, 2014

DIY: New Nurse "Survival Kit"

The other week, I made a fabulous gift basket for my coworker's daughter. She just graduated from college, and is beginning her career as a nurse! I thought that a basket with essential items, as well as fun ones, would be a cute and unique gift!


Items I Purchased
Basket (Goodwill!)
Candy
Mason jar tumbler (Walmart has them in a bunch of different colors!)
Sticky notes
Pens
Hair ties
Energy shot
Ibuprofen
Deodorant
Hand sanitizer
Heel cushions

All of the items that I put in the basket were purchased from Walmart or the Dollar Tree. I placed tissue paper in the basket and then filled the items in. I searched Pinterest for a cute nurse tag, but I couldn't find one. So, I used a "Hospital Survival Kit" tag found {here} and simply wrote "New Nurse Survival Kit" in a text box and printed it on white cardstock. I think that the finished product looks great, and my coworker's daughter thought so too!

Warmly,
Alexandra

1 comment:

  1. Link for the gift tag no longer works :( I wanted to use this idea for a nursing school graduation TODAY of course. Guess I will have to find something else for a tag instead.

    ReplyDelete