Wednesday, January 15, 2014

DIY: Easy Gift for Coworkers

On Friday I'm leaving my aftercare job to begin teaching 3rd grade.
I've spent the last three and a half years at this job and I wanted to make my coworkers something nice and special without breaking the bank. 
So after surfing through Pinterest, I made my own cute and fun printables to give out!

{so cute!}

"Mint" Printable with Gum

Supplies Needed:
White cardstock for the printable
Paper cutter or scissors
Ink pad for the edges (optional)
Tape
Peppermint gum (I got 3 packs of 4 at the Dollar Tree!)

{the finished product}

This easy and inexpensive can be tailored to any occasion. Birthdays, Valentine's Day, etc. Here are some examples:

We were "mint" to...
be together!
be friends!
be classmates!
be valentines!
teach together!
The list goes on and on!


Warmly,
Alexandra






No comments:

Post a Comment